Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, "I’m having such a hard time defeating the devil."
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. The devil has already been defeated—at the cross of Jesus Christ! (1 John 3:8)
2. It’s the fight of faith, not the fight over the devil. Jesus defeated the devil. (Colossians 2:15) BELIEVE it’s already done.
3. It is written! You enforce Jesus’ victory over the devil by speaking God’s Word. (Matthew 4:4)
4. Let your head catch up to your heart. Though God has made you righteous in your heart, by the blood of Jesus, you need to convince your head of this truth. (1 Corinthians 15:34)
5. TAKE YOUR SEAT. You have been SEATED with Christ FAR ABOVE all the power of the enemy. (Ephesians 1:21, 2:6)
6. In Christ, you are just like Jesus! 1 John 4:17 says, "As He is, so are you in this life."
THINK IT AND SAY IT
THE DEVIL IS ALREADY DEFEATED. I walk by faith in the victory that is already mine. I am seated with Christ FAR ABOVE all the power of the enemy. As He is, so am I, in Jesus’ Name!
Source: Fast from wrong thinking