Today we are fasting from the thought that says: “I’m limited by my financial status.”
As you replace this type of wrong thinking with RIGHT THINKING, you are going to see things change quickly in your finances and your peace of mind!
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. Be happy NOW. “Happy is the man who fears the Lord.” (Psalm 112:1) When you THINK that you need MORE to be happy, you program yourself to stay unhappy until you have more. This is a dangerous attitude. The truth is: when you are grateful for what you already have, you will become a magnet for more.
2. God is not limited by money; therefore, you do not need to be. You are made in God’s image. He fed His people manna from heaven. He commanded water out of a rock. He sent a raven to feed Elijah and a family to take care of Elisha.
3. Believe in the God of ideas! Proverbs 8:12 says He will give us witty inventions. These are ideas. Expect them today!
4. GET WISDOM. When offered one request from God, Solomon asked for wisdom. God was so impressed that He gave Solomon wisdom, and with it came wealth, power, and answers. James 1:5 says, “If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to ALL men generously.”
5. Don’t underestimate the power of the imagination. We are to cast down imaginations THAT EXALT themselves above the knowledge of God. But God-given imagination is a MUST. Ephesians 3:20 says, “He is able to do exceeding abundantly above and beyond all that you can ask, think, or imagine.” Note the emphasis on this: “YOU CAN ASK, THINK, AND IMAGINE.” You CAN, and you MUST!
6. Expect open heavens. When God said that He would open the windows of heaven, He wasn’t saying He would just dump money in your lap. Heaven has a supply of so much more than money. Expect the heavens to open to you with angelic intervention, wisdom, ideas, hope, gifts, and favor.
THINK IT AND SAY IT
God is at work in my life, regardless of my financial status. He is not limited by money; therefore, neither am I.
God has put His Spirit in me, so I expect ideas. Ideas are worth more than money, and I will be a vessel of God-given ideas.
God richly supplies me with wisdom, every time I ask for it. I will ask, think, and imagine what
God can do, and He will exceed my expectations and imaginations!
I believe that by changing the way I think, I become a magnet that attracts God’s provision for my life, in Jesus’ Name!
Source: Fast from wrong thinking